The Canadian pharmaceutical industry is a billion-dollar industry with the largest market in North America. However, there are many misconceptions about how it works and what is being done to keep Canadians safe from unsafe drugs. There’s a lot of misinformation out there about drug safety standards, so we are going to break down some key points for you! In Canada, pharmaceutical companies have rigorous standards that they have to follow in order to be able to sell their products here.
Pharmaceutical drugs are a common topic of discussion, but do you know how much Canadian pharmaceuticals cost? The average price for prescription medications in Canada is about 50% higher than the U.S., and there are many factors that contribute to this difference.
- Ready to go solution for anyone concerned about the quality of their prescription drugs
- Quality Canadian drugs are much cheaper than American brands, saving you money in the long run.
- Easy access available through home delivery services.
- Strict monitoring ensures consistency and safety with all orders
- Canadian drugs are the most affordable in the world (sometimes even lower than generic drug prices)
- You can buy your pharmaceuticals by phone or online for convenience—no need to go to the store!
- Buy medications without leaving home. No more waiting at long lines, driving around looking for parking, juggling kids bags and pushing a stroller.
- With international shipping laws, you can order medicine from Canada Drug Pharmacy no matter where you live in the United States. The big difference is that it will be delivered right to your door so there’s never any wait time.
- Less expensive than U.S. medications
- Increased access to a wider variety of products
- Lower risk of counterfeit drugs
- No prescription or membership fees
- Avoid the risk of counterfeit drugs by ordering from Canada, a country with strict guidelines for drug manufacturing
- Ordering Canadian Drugs is enough to provide savings on each prescription. Let’s be honest, where money is concerned, we all love a good deal and saving money means more than just having some extra cash in your wallet
- Purchasing Canadian Drugs will help you avoid some problematic interactions between medication and foreign legislation which may come into play while navigating other countries or areas.
Canadian Drug Industry is the Best in Field
Canada is a country with some of the best pharmaceutical companies in the world. There are many factors that contribute to this, but one main factor is how Canada provides more protection for intellectual property rights. This means Canadian-based pharma companies have more money for research and development, which leads to better products.
How can you be sure your prescription medications are safe?
That’s an important question because drug recalls happen all the time in North America – but not in Canada. Canadians enjoy strong regulations when it comes to medication safety and quality control that prevent dangerous drugs from ever reaching store shelves or even being imported into our country. Pharmaceuticals sold in Canada must meet stringent standards set by Health Canada before they’re approved for sale here at home or abroad.
The Canadian pharmaceutical industry is a vital part of Canada’s economy. According to the National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities, Canadians spend more on prescription drugs than any other country in the world.